- Increase charitable investments in 2019 compared to 2018
- Provide philanthropic support to agencies within Baltimore City
- 30% of the staff will volunteer with a Baltimore City non-profit
- Mentor and train 10 Baltimore City high school students in the Winter-Spring of 2019 in partnership with The Society of American Military Engineers, Baltimore Post
- Host a client-appreciation event in Baltimore City in 2019 to increase spending with a local restaurant and transportation services
- Encourage all local Baltimore professional services firms with which we spend more than $50,000 annually to join the BLocal initiative
- Spend $10,000 in furniture/office supplies with a Baltimore City provider per year.
- Participate in the BLocal BUILD College
- Increase spending with diverse suppliers in Baltimore City by 5% in 2019 based on won contracts.
We help you make profitable real estate decisions and deliver exceptional results.
Built from nearly 40 years of private market expertise, we embrace proven methods to identify and overcome the development obstacles standing between you and your success. Our leaders are engaged and our employees are empowered to ask the questions that create value before plans are cemented.
We also work hard at being easy to work with, knowing you’ve hired us to navigate a complex, technical process so that you can focus on the big picture. We take pride in our work, our reputation and our partnerships with leading organizations in every real estate sector.